Food at Camp
The Chinqueka dining hall is one of the best places on camp. It’s filled with laughter, song and lots of great food! Below is all you need to know about meals at Chinqueka:
- The majority of meals are served family style, with staff supervising each table.
- We have weekly Buffet dinners
- We support and can accommodate ALL food allergies and special diets. We just need your help to understand how best to take care of your daughter.
- We have campers each year with dairy, nut, wheat, soy and egg allergies. Gluten free foods are also available.
- We also have several vegetarians.
- Picky eaters love camp with our main meal alternatives like our extensive salad bar and pasta station.
- We proudly serve products from our local organic dairy – Arethusa Farm
- Every day, we have fresh fruit available at ALL times
- Breakfast is cereal and a main course. Hot cereal is available at every breakfast.
- Lunch is soup and a main course.
- Dinner is a main course.
Some sample menus items include:
Breakfast: Pancakes, Eggs, Bagels, Muffins, French Toast, Coffee Cake
Lunch: Chicken sandwiches, Hamburgers/Veggieburgers, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Meatball Sub, Turkey Wraps, Grilled Cheese, Chicken Fingers, Tacos, Macaroni & Cheese
Dinner: Roast Turkey, Lasagna, Fried Chicken, Assorted Pastas, Stir Fry, Roast Beef, Chicken Cordon Blue
And let’s not forget the delicious desserts! Come taste them for yourself.